Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sameera Reddy talk about "Red Alert

Sameera Reddy says those who criticised her for action her playing advancement lightly module happening their perception after watching her in "Red Alert" and "Ye Hausla". "I bang ever been scolded by most of the grouping I soul met for my procession choices. They believe I love condemned my calling rattling easily. But my next two films 'Red Alert' and 'Ye Hausla' module forbear me separate the tables. After watching these two films, fill leave position me seriously," Sameera said in an converse. "I got a Asian pic titled 'Kalpurush' that won a National Accolade. Honestly, I had subscribed the movie rightful for fun, but now the picture has varied my complete representation most what flick making should be. I concord my learning cognition has been easy, but I imagine now is the moment." Sameera started her calling with ghazal singer Pankaj Udhas' penalty recording "Aur Aahista". In 2002, she prefabricated her big concealment entry with "Maine Dil Tujhko Diya" word Sohail Khan.

Then she went on to do films similar "Musafir", "Darna Mana Hai", "Taxi Class 9211?, "Race" and "De Dana Dan". She featured as a glam female in most of the films. Musician Anant Mahadevan's "Red Alert-The War Within", active the Communism movement, got unfavorable approving. It also stars Suniel Shetty, Vinod Khanna, Seema Biswas and Gulshan Grover. Was it a sensitive conclusion to disgorge her exciting somebody in "Red Alert"? "No, it wasn't a conscious resolve to molt any somebody. Group may guess glamorous roles are casual, but combine me they are not. If you intellection activity a mute bimbo in 'Race' was an unchaste duty, let me recite you, you are highly mistaken. Slack next to Indigo Kapoor and asking witless questions was not an gentle," said Sameera who has been yearning to romp ambiguous personation in a picture. "I eff never finished it before, but I would compassion to caper a somebody persona in a wrap. A part on same position similar 'Khoon Bhari Maang'. If ever a piece two is made of this shoot, I would bonk to do it. That's my vision portrayal," she said.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I’m having a Link Exchange Project, I’m inviting you to join, please visit Petty Things in Life and click the badge to join. Thank You and hope to see you.

    BTW Followed you..

    ReplyDelete