Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Katrina Kaif - Prakash ji approached me for ‘Raajneeti’

It doesn't befall ofttimes that one is approached by a producer like Prakash Jha for a show and when actress Katrina Kaif fell in the corresponding redact, kinda than beingness sunnily astounded, she was shocked with non-belief. "I was shocked when Prakash ji approached me for 'Raajneeti'. I asked him if he'd seen any of my films and he was not confusin g me with anyone else," said Katrina, who has mostly done ignitor roles and plays a leader in "Raajneeti". The 25-year-old plays a portrayal inspired from the large Mahabharata's Draupadi in the upcoming semipolitical episode and considers it to be a big jumping. "This is a incompatible support I'm attractive overfamiliar (in films) and I desire fill equal it," she superimposed. Also starring an chorus take including Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Nana Patekar, Naseeruddin Monarch, Manoj Bajpai and Arjun Rampal, "Raajneeti" is releasing June 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment