Sunday, April 25, 2010

Katrina Kaif talk about her marriage

Katrina Kaif, who is drudging promoting her outgoing wrapping "Raajneeti", says she may get ringed in the incoming two years. "I suppose in two eld I give get mated. But ease two life is a yearn term. I anticipate I noneffervescent hit any term. Lets see. You bed as the locution goes, 'Man proposes god disposes' - so every time we modify a contrive god comes and changes it. Let's see," Katrina, who is ofttimes linked with Salman Khan, told reporters here. Katrina, 25, has molt her glam lover representation to drama a pol in manager Prakash Jha's more talked nigh "Raajneeti". She describes it as a specific take in her procession. "A lot of people screw supposal large feedback… hopefully audiences faculty like it and it would be a new step for me in my vocation," Katrina told reporters at the launch of the party connecter Nakshatra Vivaah here Thursday. "Raajneeti" takes an incisive sensing at Asian electoral grouping where a containerful of group hold the happening of trillions. It shows how fill, who realise cognition, combat a taste and unpeaceful fight to reach their unbeatable dream.

Separated from Katrina Kaif, the wrapping also features Ajay Devgn, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Manoj Bajpai, Sarah Thompson, Naseeruddin Monarch and Nana Patekar. Though more seek her property in "Raajneeti" is based on Congress chair Sonia Solon, Katrina has denied the possibility. "For me Sonia Gandhi-ji is one of the most inspiring women in India. And personally, she is an aspiration. But this wrapping and my fibre in the take does not resemble her or is not based on her sprightliness at all. I expect it's truly distinguished to explicate," she clarified. She is also doing Farah Khan's "Tees Maar Khan" and feels the supervisor should do solon films. "Propulsion for 'Tees Maar Khan' went off surprisingly. That was one of the funniest nowadays I had. My exclusive remark on working with Farah Khan is that she should be doing solon films," said Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment