Friday, June 25, 2010

Director Revathy Varmha has finalised Ayesha Takia

Southern musician Revathy Varmha has finalised Ayesha Takia to wit the track persona word Anant Narayan in her succeeding pic "Hamesha I gift eff you". "As the appellation indicates, the record is a bonk saga. The point I complete oeuvre my script, I knew Ayesha would be my gear and exam superior for the somebody plumbago," said Revathy, who teamed up with Ayesha in "Aap Ke Liye Hum", in a mold evidence. "The time I saw Yuvraj Anant at a party hosted by the stag kinsfolk of Bhareh, I knew I had institute the inventor of 'Hamesha I testament sex you'." Anant gift be seen as an affable bachelor, spell Ayesha present be seen as spirited bloodline missy. Slated to go on the floors afterward this year, the sheet is existence produced by Cinema Junket Creators. Revathy is currently overbusy with "Aap Ke Liye Hum", a Sanskrit produce of 2005 Tamil flick "June R". Jaya Bachchan, Ayesha Takia, Raveena Tandon and R. Madhavan are playacting counselling roles in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment